LEd is an open-supply 2D stage editor,
with a capture focal diploma on user-friendliness.
Why one other editor?
LEd is reckoning on my private gallop constructing Dreary Cells and making sport jams.
My goal is to provide an editor that gather pleasure from all the necessary core aspects and to build them ideal, with a cultured user interface/gallop.
Developed stage editing
Now no longer mandatory Haxe API fully supported in VScode
- Easy to expend: standard UI with a capture focal diploma on ease-of-expend and positive-of-existence aspects.
- Universal and agnostic: take care of minded with all languages (no longer simplest Haxe) and sport frameworks in the apartment
- JSON: easy to parse file structure for any sport-engine readily accessible (I promise it’s absolute self assurance if actuality be suggested easy). Haxe isn’t required.
- Customizable layers: Integer grid layers, Tile layers and Entity layers toughen
- Auto-layers: paint your collision procedure and watch the grass, textures and all the minute necessary aspects being drawn robotically!
- Entities: fully customizable Entity with customized properties (ex: you might presumably gather pleasure from a “Mob” entity, with a “hitPoints” self-discipline, which is an Integer restricted to [0,10] bounds).
- Enums: you can presumably presumably neatly give an explanation for an enumeration (ex: an “ItemType” enum with “Money”, “Ammo”, “Gun” values) and expend this enum on your entity customized fields.
- Exterior enums: enums would perchance presumably perchance presumably neatly even be imported and synced straight a ways flung from Haxe supply code recordsdata (HX file)!
- HTML5: LEd is constructed spherical standard web necessities.
- Auto alternate: you salvage notified as swiftly as a capture alternate is launched and it’s as worthy as you to position in it at the same time as you happen to’re ready, with a single click on on.
- LEd loves Haxe: an dazzling Haxe API which supplies you salvage glorious of entry to to utterly typed values out of your ranges. It avoids errors take care of mistyping, renaming or removals: you watch errors your entire procedure by compilation, no longer at runtime. For instance, having
var p = recent MyLedProject(), you can presumably presumably neatly build factors take care of
The next aspects are deliberate in a pretty immediate length of time, in no particular advise. Peek capable effort tracker fore extra.